Winterwind Program 2019. February 4-6, Umeå, Sweden
Download as pdf – We reserve ourselves for any changes in the program.
Field Trip on February 4 – hosted by Vattenfall
Towards a fossil free future.
During the day will visit both a hydropower plant and a windfarm. Furthermore, we will hear about Vattenfall’s ongoing renewable investments in windpower and get an insight of the hydro power development in Sweden.
Stornorrfors produces most electricity from all of Sweden’s hydropower plants. The power plant is very beautiful at Umeälven.
Stor-Rotliden is Vattenfall’s largest wind farm on land in Sweden.
Bus departures from Umeå, P5 parking lot on the north side (Thulegatan) at 10.00 am. More info will follow.
Wear warm clothes and proper shoes. Coffe/tea & lunch incl.
Contact person from the Winterwind team on the bus is Sven-Erik Thor.
Mail; firstname.lastname@example.org mobile no; +46 70 395 302.
Winterwind 2019 program committee:
- Ulla Hedman Andrén, CEO Swedish Windpower Association, Project Manager Winterwind
- Göran Ronsten, CEO WindRen, Program Coordinator Winterwind
- Sven-Erik Thor, CEO W4E, Senior advisor Winterwind
- Matthew Wadham-Gagnon, Business Development Manager Nergica, Canada, Cold climate expert and advisor Winterwind
- René Cattin, CEO Meteotest, Switzerland, Cold climate expert and advisor Winterwind
- Olivia Andrén, Social media, Job Corner and marketing support Winterwind